Call for Papers
The CFP has been closed on Februar 18th at 23:59 CET.
The Selection Process
For the selection of talks we will follow the jsconf.eu process. That means:
- All submissions will be anonymized, so that there is no bias towards the submitter.
- All submissions will be reviewed and voted on by the jury.
- The top submissions are then de-anonymized so we can take speaker details into account.
Katrin works as a Design Systems Engineer at Dynatrace. With her work for the design system Barista, she is focusing on bridging the gap between designers and developers. Additionally, she is organising the #DevOne developers and ops conference in Linz. She loves being outdoors, doing sports and traveling the globe with her van and her mountain bike.
Feli is Principal Product Engineer at SinnerSchrader based in Hamburg, Germany, working in Developer Relations. She has been a developer for 13 years, is curator of the JSConf EU, team member of CSSConf EU, and organizing various meetups in Hamburg. Fun Fact: Feli is always wearing mismatched socks.
After finishing her studies in the fields of biotechnology Katja realized quite fast, that this is not the area she would love to work in. After the decision to change her professional orientation, she now works as a software developer at virtual7. While she has much experience with databases and back-end development, she is always eager to learn something new. With her fascination for what she has learned so far as Angular beginner, she is curiously looking forward to discover even more exciting things about this framework.
If your talk gets selected
- We will cover your travel and accommodation costs for the conference.
- The conference ticket is included for both days.
- We will add your talk, bio and Twitter handle on the website and promote you via our social media accounts before, during and after the conference.
- Your talk will be recorded and published on our YouTube channel after the conference.
We’re looking forward to your submissions!
Still have a question? Feel free to get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org