Call for Papers
The CFP for NG-DE Conference on August 30 & 31, 2019 at BOLLE FESTSÄLE in Berlin is now open. The CFP will close on March 17th, 2019 23:59 CET
- The talk should be 30 minutes.
- We won’t do any Q&A, but if you want to have one it should not exceed your 30 minute slot.
- The talk must be in English.
- We will run a single track for both days.
- The deadline is March 17th, 2019 23:59 CET
Topics we are looking for
Our audience will be people interested in Angular from every level of expertise. So don’t worry, your talk can address any level from beginners to experts.
- Angular in general
- ngRx & State Management
- Angular Universal
- Web Performance
- Progressive Web Apps
- NativeScript & Ionic
- Everything which is interesting for the Angular community, for example:
- making developers lives easier
- becoming a better developer
- how to improve the community
- and anything else you can think of
The Selection Process
For the selection of talks we will follow the jsconf.eu process. That means:
- All submissions will be anonymized, so that there is no bias towards the submitter.
- All submissions will be reviewed and voted on by the jury.
- The top submissions are then de-anonymized so we can take speaker details into account.
If your talk gets selected
- We will cover your travel and accommodation costs for the conference.
- The conference ticket is included for both days.
- We will add your talk, bio and Twitter handle on the website and promote you via our social media accounts before, during and after the conference.
- Your talk will be recorded and published on our YouTube channel after the conference.
We’re looking forward to your submissions!
Still have a question? Feel free to get in touch with us email@example.com
We are always looking for companies, organizations and people who are engaged in the community and want to help us to create an awesome and welcoming event.
Become a Sponsor