Call for Papers
The CFP for NG-DE/ dotvue Conference September 22 - 24, 2022 at BOLLE FESTSÄLE in Berlin is now open. The CFP will close on April 30th, 2022 23:59 CET
- The talk should be 30 minutes.
- We won’t do any Q&A, but if you want to have one it should not exceed your 30 minute slot.
- The talk must be in English.
- We will run a single track for both days.
- The deadline is April 30th, 2022 23:59 CET
Topics we are looking for
Our audience will be people interested in Angular from every level of expertise. So don’t worry, your talk can address any level from beginners to experts.
- Angular in general
- NgRx & State Management
- Angular Universal
- Web Performance
- Progressive Web Apps
- Ionic / Cross Platform
- Everything which is interesting for the Angular community, for example:
- making developers lives easier
- becoming a better developer
- how to improve the community
- and anything else you can think of
The Selection Process
For the selection of talks we will follow the jsconf.eu process. That means:
- All submissions will be anonymized, so that there is no bias towards the submitter.
- All submissions will be reviewed and voted on by the jury.
- The top submissions are then de-anonymized so we can take speaker details into account.
If your talk gets selected
- We will cover your travel and accommodation (two nights) costs for the conference.
- The conference ticket is included for the conference days.
- We will add your talk, bio and Twitter handle on the website and promote you via our social media accounts before, during and after the conference.
- Your talk will be recorded and published on our YouTube channel after the conference.
- There will be a guided walking tour through Berlin on Sunday 25th September, please book your travel according to it if you like to join :)
Will be announced shortly
We’re looking forward to your submissions!
Still have a question? Feel free to get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org