Call for Papers
The CFP has been closed on Tuesday 18th at 23:59 CET.
The Selection Process
For the selection of talks we will follow the jsconf.eu process. That means:
- All submissions will be anonymized, so that there is no bias towards the submitter.
- All submissions will be reviewed and voted on by the jury.
- The top submissions are then de-anonymized so we can take speaker details into account.
If your talk gets selected
- We will cover your travel and accommodation costs for the conference.
- The conference ticket is included for both days.
- We will add your talk, bio and Twitter handle on the website and promote you via our social media accounts before, during and after the conference.
- Your talk will be recorded and published on our YouTube channel after the conference.
We’re looking forward to your submissions!
Still have a question? Feel free to get in touch with us email@example.com