Call for Papers
The CFP is open: Apply here CFP closes April 16, 2020 23:59 CET
The Selection Process
For the selection of talks we will follow the jsconf.eu process. That means:
- All submissions will be anonymized, so that there is no bias towards the submitter.
- All submissions will be reviewed and voted on by the jury.
- The top submissions are then de-anonymized so we can take speaker details into account.
If your talk gets selected
- We will cover your travel and accommodation (two nights) costs for the conference.
- The conference ticket is included for both days.
- We will add your talk, bio and Twitter handle on the website and promote you via our social media accounts before, during and after the conference.
- Your talk will be recorded and published on our YouTube channel after the conference.
- There will be a guided walking tour through Berlin on Sunday 23th August, please book your travel according to it if you like to join :)
Feli is Principal Product Engineer at SinnerSchrader based in Hamburg, Germany, working in Developer Relations. She has been a developer for 13 years, is curator of the JSConf EU, team member of CSSConf EU, and organizing various meetups in Hamburg. Fun Fact: Feli is always wearing mismatched socks.
David is an Angular consultant who offers support for your Angular applications and projects. He’s also part of the Angular.DE team. We adapt Angular to your teams needs to find the perfect fit, and get the most out of Angular’s platform. For individual developers or small groups we offer monthly workshops in Berlin, Munich, Hamburg and Essen.
We’re looking forward to your submissions!
Still have a question? Feel free to get in touch with us email@example.com